Friday, February 8, 2008

Founder's Day Update

Founder's Day will be on March 24, 2008. We had originally planned it for March 17, but found out while planning that the collegians will be on Spring Break. All the specific details are still in the planning stages. You should be receiving an invitation via mail in the next few weeks and I'll email everyone the specific details as well. If you don't receive the emails or mailings that we send out, please let me know by emailing me at ashleyandtommy@msn.com. If you have any comments or suggestions about Founder's Day - you can post a comment on at the end of this post. We would love to see as many women that came last year.

Also, for those that are willing to donate any items for the silent auction - please email me as well.

Thanks & ITB,
Ashley Canick Aoki

3 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Ash...feel free to add me to the blog list.

itb

Chelsa said...

You can add me too! Chelsaandbeau.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Thanks for adding me and emailing me the new site. You are awesome for doing all this!! Love you honey, kiss the babies for me.

Rach